Our goal is to provide high level training for graduate and undergraduate students in the STEM education area. By enabling an opportunity to access our top quality laboratory we aim to support the education of future scientists and engineers.
Our SynBioTEC group members are taking part in teaching in the following areas:
- Molecular Systems Biology, UT, Estonia
- Applied Synthetic Biology, UT, Estonia
- Fermentation Technologies, DTU, Denmark
- Bioinformatics for Bioengineers, UT, Estonia
- Synthetic Biology and Cell Factories, UT, Estonia
The ERA Chair in Synthetic Biology (SynBioTEC) also supports the launch of an innovative undergraduate program “Science and Technology“ at the University of Tartu with an emphasis on synthetic biology. This is the first English language undergraduate program in the STEM area in the Baltic states. Read more about the curricula here.
Additionally, we have launched a Master’s program in Bioengineering and started with an innovative Ph.D. program which is launched in collaboration with industrial partners.